Honda Love Cub Snap
- Application period
- April 25, 2017 ~ January 31,2018
- Application requirements
- ・Individuals may submit photographs as many times as they wish.
- ・Please only post photographs of yourself and the Super Cub series bike you possess, or that is the property of an another person (person/bike) from whom you have received permission.
- ・Only contributors who agree that the photographs they submit may be used on this Campaign website and for Honda advertising purposes, including pictorial advertising, should contribute submissions.
- How to apply
- 1.Please take a photograph of yourself, or of someone from whom you have received permission, together with a Honda Super Cub series bike.
- 2.Please follow the directions on the Campaign website and upload the photograph.
Contributors may submit photographs to this Campaign via smartphone or PC. Please note that some devices may be incompatible for the submission. Connection charges and communication fees incurred at the time of submission are the sole responsibility of the contributor.
- Regarding the use of photographs for Honda Love Cub Snap advertising
- ・There are instances when Honda or the Campaign Secretariat may select photographs that have been posted to the Campaign for use in Honda Love Cub Snap advertisements, other advertising, or for public relations purposes etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Honda Love Cub Snap advertising”). In such cases, the Secretariat may contact the contributor to confirm their identity or other details using the email with which they have registered.
- ・Please note that only when Honda deems it necessary will Honda contact a contributor regarding the use of a submitted photograph for Honda Love Cub Snap advertising.
- Points to note regarding submissions
- Please do not violate the following prohibitions when submitting photographs. DO NOT upload photographs corresponding to items 12 and 15. Photographs shall not:
- 1. Contravene public order or morals
- 2. Slander or defame others
- 3. Infringe upon or violate the rights of third parties, including copyrights and trademark rights
- 4. Be of content that violates laws or ordinances
- 5. Are for the purpose of making a profit
- 6. Promote criminal acts
- 7. Have been taken without the permission of the subject
- 8. Include personal information other than that of the contributor
- 9. Include images of competitor’s products
- 10. Have been taken with the subject wearing a full-face helmet, face mask, or any other covering so as to make the subject’s face unrecognizable
- 11. Have been processed
- 12. Interfere with other contributors’ applications to this campaign
- 13. Include multiple subjects
- 14. Were taken in violation of laws and regulations pertaining to the location where the photograph was taken, or that are in violation of any other laws or regulations.
- 15. Relate to acts similar to or corresponding to the above
- ・Honda assumes absolutely no responsibility if a third party complains, objects or suffers damages due to a contributor violating any of the abovementioned prohibitions.
- ・It is necessary for the contributor to provide an email address when applying.
- ・There are instances when uploaded content may be used by Honda on its official website, in email news magazines, on official SNS accounts, for advertising (TV, newspaper, magazine, web page banners, etc.), for events, and for various other news media purposes. The contributor shall grant, without charge, all rights necessary for Honda to use/present submitted content. Additionally, please be forewarned, that the contributor will not be individually notified should his or her submitted content be used or presented.
- Intellectual property rights
- ・Intellectual property rights relating to this Campaign [copyrights, (including rights specified in Article 27 and 28 of the Japanese Copyright Act; the same holds below), trademark rights] and any other rights shall be deemed to be held by Honda, and the contributor, with the exception of the photographs posted of him/herself, shall not use them without permission. Furthermore, contributors shall consent to Honda have having the right to use, reprint, modify, etc. photographs posted by the contributor fully, or portions thereof.
- ・Regarding images or information obtained through this Campaign by contributors to the Honda Love Cub Snap advertising campaign, contributors, except for use in posting their own photographs, shall not use, reprint, copy, distribute, modify, etc. all or any part of such images or information beyond the scope explicitly permitted for private personal use specified in the Copyright Act or other relevant laws, without first obtaining the permission of Honda or the rights holder.
- ・The contributor shall grant Honda permission to use submitted photographs on its official website, in email news magazines, on official SNS accounts, for advertising (TV, newspaper, magazine, web page banners, etc.), for events, and for various other news media purposes.
- Modification, suspension, cancellation, and termination of services
- Honda may modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate all or a portion of services related to this Campaign without providing advance notice. Additionally, Honda shall bear absolutely no responsibility for any damages arising from such modification, suspension, cancellation, and/or termination.
- Although the operators of this Campaign take great care when posting information related to the Campaign, Honda assumes no responsibility with respect to Campaign information, programs, services, and other matters concerning the Campaign should damages be incurred by contributors or any third party in the following cases.
- 1. If any of the following occur when applying to the Campaign: software or hardware trouble, fire, power outage, deterioration of the communication environment, emergency such as a natural disaster.
- 2. When maintenance of the system used in this Campaign is regularly or urgently performed.
- 3. When trouble occurs between contributors or contributors and third parties.
- 4. When a shortcoming arises, such as a suspension or delay in service due to a third party modifying Campaign information or interrupting Campaign services.
- 5. When, without willful or gross negligence, information related to the Campaign provided by Honda is mistakenly transmitted, or defects occur on websites related to this Campaign.
- 6. If Honda determines that an incident similar to any of the above has occurred.
- Personal information
- ・Personal information concerning the contributor will be properly managed by Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- ・Honda will only use contributor personal information for the purposes outlined below, and will not disclose or provide such personal information to any third party without the consent of the contributor (excluding cases wherein disclosure is required by law, etc.).
- 1. Website and email news related to the Campaign or product
- 2. Official SNS accounts related to the Campaign or product
- 3. Advertising related to the product (TV, newspaper, magazine, web, etc.)
- 4. Event postings related to the product
- 5. Introduction of the Campaign to various media outlets
- 6. Other corporate promotions developed by the Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- ・Within the scope of the purposes mentioned above, Honda may outsource all or a part of the work related to the handling of personal information to third-party contractors.
- Campaign related inquiries
Honda Love Cub Snap Secretariat
Please contact us by email at:email@example.com
Period for which inquiries are accepted:
April 25, 2017 ~ January 31,2018
For inquires related to Campaign problems, Honda will respond within three business days if a response is deemed necessary.
Inquires received during the following days/hours:
Inquiries are processed on weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. No inquiries will be processed on Saturdays, Sundays, or national holidays.
- Please refrain from inquiries related to issues such as why a submission was not posted to the website or whether or not a submission satisfies the Campaign requirements, as replies will not be provided. Your understanding is appreciated.
- Jurisdiction of agreement